Wednesday, October 10, 2012

a bold update.

October 10

Weekly Update:

This week hasn't gone as well as I'd hoped.  I thought I would be much more strict about the foods I eat and the exercise.  Don't get be wrong, I have been exercising (although I wish a little more regularly) and I have been eating better, but this weekend was awful.  I didn't go crazy, but I did allow myself to have some treats :)  And man were they good! 

I've been trying some new recipes from www.skinnytaste.com and have been pretty pleased!  Healthier recipes that actually taste great!  Thanks Bethany!  And last night I made a healthier version of chicken nuggets that I loved!!  Thanks to Kim! 

Working out has included walking, crunches, situps, lunges, and squats.  I pretty much just try to fit it in wherever which isn't easy.  I've got 2 walking buddies and we usually try to meet about 9am :)  It's nice to have adult conversation!

Now for the results:

I must say that I didn't think I did this well, because of this weekend, so I'm stoked about this!

Bust: 36 inches (granted this shouldn't even be here considering I nurse and it changes)
Waist: 30 inches
Hips: 38.5 inches
Weight: 126.5 lbs

That's a grand total of 2.5 lbs lost and 4.75 inches!  WOOT WOOT!

*I even went as far as wearing the exact same outfit including the same sports bra :)

Until next week....



1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! Those are great results!! And I'm so happy you liked the chicken nuggets!!

    ReplyDelete