Thursday, October 18, 2012

just another update.

It's that time again... to fearlessly tell you about the progress (or lack thereof) I made this past week.

This last week Caleb was gone in the field from Tuesday until late Friday night, but thankfully I had some pretty good ladies to keep me company!  I made several meals from www.skinnytaste.com and they were delicious!  I loved the Skinny Pesto Chicken  Slow Cooker Pulled Pork  Cilantro Lime Rice .... but I didn't really care for the Pork and Green Chile Stew and I hated the Baked Corn and Crab Cakes . Won't be making those again :)

I went on several walks that usually lasted about 45 min to 1 hour on what I like to call the "hilly trail."  I like this trail, because it makes me feel like I'm doing more and working harder.  This week I didn't do a single lunge or squat :/ but I did continue to do crunches so all was not lost. 

Caleb graduated from his BOLC (basic officer leadership course) on Tuesday and man was that a hectic day!  I had to get 2 babies and myself all dressed up, changed, fed, loaded up in the car, unload from the car, and get them into the auditorium.... Thankfully I had help from my amazingly sweet neighbor!  She put Sam in his carseat and carried Sam all the way in (This was actually a looongggg walk that included heels).  My arms were killing me from carrying in Kiam "The Tank" Peterson in...  That kid needs to lose a few lbs unless he decides to start walking soon.

In last last few weeks, I also discovered a new obsession: Hot Chocolate Milkshakes from Braums.  Talk about YUMMY!  This could be very bad....

Results:

Bust: 35.5 inches
Waist: 29inches
Hips: 37.75 inches
Weight: 128 lbs

I actually gained 1.5 lbs.  :/  But I am not discouraged, because I did lose in other areas :)  I lost 2.25 inches.

Until next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment